Pages

4.07.2014

Sunshine Daydream {Hudson Valley, NY} Lauren








































Lauren and her husband Eric have a beautiful, big maple tree on the corner of their deck.  If it wasn't so big I might actually try to pocket it and take it home.  I love it so much and in the Fall it's leaves turn the most amazing shade of red.  When Lauren confessed to me that she had always wanted to do a photo shoot in her wedding dress, I immediately scheduled our session for later that week.  At 5:30 in the morning.  And it happened to be about 35 degrees out.  She was such a trooper!  She even put on the coveted adult tu-tu and rocked it out!  We sang, we danced, we laughed and we made some great images.  They are now expecting their first child and I couldn't be happier for them!  I know they will be the best parents.  And the maple tree survived the newest plans for a garage/man den so I have big plans to have a part two with hubby and baby next fall!  Stay tuned.

xo sam + dave

No comments:

Post a Comment